Mango – Raw – big sized – 1
Jaggery – 1 cup
Green chillies – 3
Mustard - 1
tspnOil – 2 tspns
1. Add just enough water and melt the jiggery.
2. Filter away the dirt and keep aside.
3. Peel the skin from the mango and chop it into thin slices.
4. Pressure cook the mango and mash it well to get the pulp.
5. Boil the jiggery to make sticky syrup.
6. Add the mashed mango pulp and stir well till it becomes a semi solid mass.
7. Splutter mustard, fry the green chillies and add it to the mango pulp-jaggery mixture.