1/2 cup diced onions
1/2 cup diced celery
1/2 cup diced green pepper (less if you are not a Vitamin A or pepper lover).
2 cloves minced garlic
3 tsp butter
3-4 tsp all purpose flour (You can judge the consistency you like)
2-1/2 cup chicken broth (Optionally use water)
5 cups milk
1 cup half and half cream. (You can vary this mixture depending on how rich you like your soup.)1 cup creamy peanut butter.
2 tsp Tomato Paste. (optional)
3 tsp Soya sauce
Chopped peanuts for garnish
1. Saute onions, celery, green pepper and garlic in the butter until onions are translucent.
2. Add flour and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until you have a light roux.
3. Stir in stock, Add milk slowly.
4. Bring to a boil. Add peanuts butter, tomato paste (optional), and soya sauce.
5. Reduce heat and simmer approximately 15 minutes.
6. Serve hot with chopped peanuts for garnish.