* 500g minced chicken
* 1 onion, cut into small pieces
* 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
* 1 teaspoon curry powder
* 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
* 1 teaspoon ground tumeric
* 1/2 teaspoon ground roasted cumin seeds
* 1 fresh chilli, finely diced
* 1 teaspoon chopped mint or coriander
*1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
* Salt and ground pepper to taste
* Juice of half a lemon
* 12 pieces of wanton wrappers
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and garlic.
2. Mix in the spices and seasoning and fry until soft.
3. Add the minced chicken, stirring until cooked.
4. Remove from heat and stir in the mint and lemon juice.
5. Put a tablespoons of the chicken mixture in the middle of each wanton wrapper. Dampen the sides of the wrapper and press the two sides to make it into a triangular shape.
6. Deep fry the samosas in hot oil until crisp and brown and take out and drain on a paper towel.
7. Serve warm.