Spinach-Soup Food Dish
2 tbsp. Butter
2 cups. Spinach, chopped
1 no. Onion, chopped
2 cups Milk
1 1/2 tbsp. Maida
1 tbsp. Oil
To taste. Salt & pepper
* Blanch spinach in hot water. Remove and refresh in cold water.
* Heat oil in a kadhai, add chopped onions and sauté. Add crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
* Puree together with boiled spinach.
* Make a thin white sauce by melting butter in a kadhai. Then add maida and cook for 5-7 mins. Slowly add the milk so that no lumps are formed.
* Add the spinach puree to this and bring it to a boil. Add a little water if required.
* Correct seasonings and serve spinach soup hot.
Labels: Spinach-Soup Food Dish